Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Soooo...first things first.

For those who don't know me, my name is Tiffany and I live in Kansas City. I'm married to one hell of a guy and we also have a short baldish one year old man living with us who is the most beautiful thing you will ever see. I mean, seriously. I look at this kid and wonder who his mother is because it most certainly isn't me. I don't care that the doctor handed him to me over a year ago after hours of pain. Somehow I've been tricked. We also have 3 cats that live with us along with 2 dogs that mostly just stink up the house. I currently work for 4 doctors and enjoy my life immensely. I have a huge family that is mostly crazy and a great group of friends who I do not deserve because, really, I'm a terrible friend. I have lots of stories and events to share so I guess...stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your a great friend!!! Dont know what your really talking about. Are you on crack today?!? not real sure what thats about.