Friday, February 17, 2006

Kevin Spacey, The Mouse, Adorable Kids, and my behind.

I, as usual, have lots of big plans for the next year. Most of those plans involve traveling which I really, really enjoy. I have 4 trips planned as of right now and I will now ramble about them for the next four paragraphs.

The first trip is to Georgia to visit my great aunt who is 90! And still drives! I'll tell you what, if I am as mentally capable and physically able as she is when I am 90, I'll be happy. Well, I'll be shocked... but happy shocked. (I'm pretty firm in the belief that my death will involve snakes and a minivan but that's a story for another time.) So my sister, my mother, and I will be going at the end of April. We'll be visiting my aunt in the small town where she lives and then all going up to Savannah to spend some time there. I'm not sure exactly what we'll be doing but all I know is that a Haunted Ghost Tour will most definitely be involved. And I will be sure to speak slowly and with a long draaaaawl the entire time I am there. I will also be on the search for this man.


The second trip is still in the works as well but a friend of mine is getting married and asked me to be in her wedding! Yahoo! I'm really excited about this trip too. Chuck will be joining me and it's in one of my favorite places, the magical city of Orlando. Go ahead, roll your eyes, but there is something about that place that I just adore and will make me return there as often as I possibly can. Yes, I will be wearing my mouse ears. What? You don't think I truly own them? You don't think Chuck owns them? You think we are way too cool of a couple to own mouse ears? You would be wrong.



My third trip will be to Texas to visit my stepbrother, my sister in law, and their adorable sons, Adin and Benjamin. Proof of their adorableness..




I can't wait to see them since we so rarely get to. This trip will be with Chase and my stepmother, Debbie. I'm really hoping this one works out since it sounds like so much fun!

And then...the grandaddy of them all..we'll be going to Cancun for my 21st (30th) birthday next year in February!! I'm trying to organize as many people as possible to go with us. So far, we have a great group including my friends and family and I couldn't be any more excited! It will make turning 21 (30)less painful. This is me on the beach next year. Would you kindly stop staring at my shapely body? Thanks.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Do you think the mouse ears will go well with your champagne colored tea length bridesmaid dress???? :)

Benjamin and Spike look so much alike!!!