Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Word to the Wise...

If one day you decide that you are really out of the loop and should really be watching the TV show "24" and you put it in your Netflix queue, when you receive it, DO NOT watch episode after episode and then immediately go to bed. All night you will dream of being trapped in your ex boyfriend's home, while knowing that HE IS ACTUALLY THE ONE TRYING TO BLOW UP L.A. AND MY GOD I MUST TELL JACK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! L.A. IS GOING TO BE BOMBED, PEOPLE! WHY CAN I NOT FIND THE RIGHT KEY TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE?? (Why I need a key to get OUT of the house, I'm not sure. Last time I checked, you only needed a key to get IN, but whatever.) So, keep that in mind next time you want to have a "24" marathon before bed. Saving the world is very stressful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait until you start watching it on TV and you can't fall asleep every. single. Monday. night.

Fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

DH and I wait for the DVD then have a 24 marathon around Christmas, so I hear ya. Fun times! I don't see how people can stand to wait for each week's episode, though. I'd rather just watch the whole season at once.