Monday, August 07, 2006

Shutterfly, oh Shutterfly, how I love you, Shutterfly.

Today I'm going to sing the praises of my favorite online photo center, Shutterfly. I've been using this website to upload my digital pictures for quite a while now. I upload to them, pay a processing fee and they send me my pictures. Obviously my activity has increased with them over the past couple years due to the high level of cuteness going on at my house (see below).



From time to time, they email specials they are having (discounted prints, free shipping, etc.)and sometimes they'll even email me free things (prints, 8x10s, etc.). Recently however, they have gone above and beyond, which is why I am singing their praise today. They are giving me a free hardbound photo book and I'm so excited I good spit! (and I don't spit so that should just tell you how damn happy I am). I've been coveting these for quite a while but just haven't been able to justify it. Now I'm no fool. I'm fully aware that Shutterfly knows that I will be addicted to these now and will look for any possible reason to make one. It's true but...well, I'm still happy as hell and if all goes smoothly, these might just be what people get for Christmas.



Wahoo! Thank you Shutterfly!

No comments: