Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Video! We have video!

So here's my first attempt at video. Now I feel the need to give fair warning here, my bedroom is a mess. There are shoes strung everywhere and there is just a general appearance of messiness and I do apologize, however, this is just too much cuteness not to share with the world. And just so you know I'm not a complete pig, the shoes are everywhere because of the little man in the following video. He loves our shoes and empties our closet any chance he gets. My house isn't usually this disgusting but my son IS usually this cute. Next time I promise I'll pay much more attention to lighting and background. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

Well, I do apologize. It looks as though You Tube, the site that is hosting my Chase video, has chosen today to be the day that they do some maintenance to their site. Of course. So, if you are reading this post and you don't see the video below, it's because You Tube is still down. Hopefully it will be back soon...or else I might cry.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

That is SO adorable!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SO stinkin cute!!!

Anonymous said...

wow! he's so smart and so cute! i am so impressed.....samantha