Wednesday, October 25, 2006

One of these things is just like the other.

I'm sorry for the delay in doing Chase's birthday post but this past weekend was a rough one. Not only did Chase turn 2 this weekend, we also lost my grandfather to cancer. So it's been hard deciding which one to post about. It just felt wrong posting about one and not the other. Since Chase (and I) wouldn't be here if it weren't for my grandfather, doing both in one post seems right, in the end.

I love you and will miss you, Grandpa. Thank you for all you've ever done for us, which was so much.






Chase's two years in review:

October 2004



November 2004


December 2004


January 2005


February 2005


March 2005


April 2005


May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


Happy Birthday Chase!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Tiff for the loss of your grandpa..I know how much he means to you and your family. Please give your dad my best wishes.

As for Chase... I can't believe he is 2 years old.. love the year in review.....
Love you,
Kristin

Me said...

I'm so sorry about your Grandpa! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

And happy birthday to Chase. I remember when he was born! I love the photo essay...the one of him and your grandpa is so sweet. I can't believe he's two already!

~ Kathleen

Kimberly said...

I'm so sorry about your Grandpa. You and your family are in my thoughts.

And Happy Birthday to Chase. I remember when he was born too. These 2 years have gone by way too quickly!

C said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Tiffany!

Love the Chase photos--it's hard to believe that he's already two!

Anonymous said...

He seriously gets cuter with each day.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you lost your grandpa, from his picture I can tell he was a great man.

Happy Birthday to your little one! I can't believe he is two!