Sunday, October 15, 2006

Shakin' it like a Salt Shaker

This morning Chase and I decided to clean out his bedroom of outdated toys and clothes. With his birthday coming next weekend, we (I) figured it was probably time. While spending all this time in his room, Chase came across a toy that he hasn't played with in a while and was so excited. It's a little basketball goal and each time something goes through the hoop, music plays or people cheer. Chase quickly figured out that you only have to hit the little lever with your hand to make the music play. As you will see in the video below (assuming YouTube has decided to be kind today), I think what they say is definitely true. He is a dance, dance, dance, dance, dancin' machine. Watch him get down.



By the way, Chong the cat does not enjoy Basketball Music Playing Toy. And yes, during the video I may have given him a little tap (I did not say "kick") around the one minute mark to stop the meowing. You'll notice it only worked temporarily.

4 comments:

Muffy said...

Awesome! I love dancing Chase.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness gracious, how effin' cute is that?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

That dancin' is pretty darn cute! Must take after his Mema?

Erin K said...

What a doll! I love it! He's totally getting his groove on!