Thursday, February 01, 2007

VEGAS BABY VEGAS

So, today is my last day in this cold weather for a couple days. I'm off to visit some palm trees in Vegas! Cannot wait! We leave tomorrow at an ungodly time in the morning. And I volunteered to drive my 4 friends and myself to the airport. So that means I need to leave my house at... *counts on fingers*... yeah, 3:30 in the morning. *sigh* How the hell am I going to survive? Our plans are pretty exciting, including a "dance" class on Friday and clubs on Friday and Saturday. I MIGHT even gamble for a minute or two-we'll see. Hell, I'm just excited for the 60 degree weather! So, I'll be back Sunday and you can bet I'll have some good pictures to share of my wild friends... unless they are unflattering of me in any way, of course.

VEGAS BABY VEGAS!

No comments: