Sunday, May 06, 2007

Purple Rain

Um. Hi. What the hell just happened to the last month? My last post was seriously on April 12th? And today is May 6th? Wow. What have I been doing? *looks around* I have no idea. I really feel obligated to post something meaningful. But I have nothing at the moment. So let's do a recap of my weekend, shall we?

Friday at 5:00- Went to happy hour with some coworkers, had a few too many Vodka Tonics (VTs in the houuuuuse!) and may have asked a coworker to do something that she "just isn't comfortable with". So wudevah. It's never really stopped her before. Anyway the establishment had a "problem with their sewers" and we all know what a buzzkill that can be, so home I went.

Saturday - Woke up, took dog to vet, 250 dollars later came home and had lunch. Went tanning, bought hair color, came home. Had dinner, Chuck left to see his girlfriend, er, Gary, and then Chase and I went after ice cream. On the way there, Chase declared "Wait a minute! I have an idea!" He refused to share this idea with me. We ate ice cream, colored my hair, burned an awesome 80s cd with my recently fixed cd burner (seriously, I should be in the music industry with my mad mix tape skills), I watched "Night at the Museum", liked it, went to bed. Wow, ok, yeah that was boring. Sorry, should have skipped Saturday.

Sunday- Woke up to a thunderstorm hovering over our house that decided to remain there all day. Seriously I have a pool in my backyard as we speak. I could do some laps. I'm not sure what I did with my morning but my mom and I took Chase to see "Meet the Robinsons" at 3. It was his first movie. He ate popcorn off the floor. *sigh* We came home and sat our butts on the couch for the rest of the evening. Now I'm going to bed.

So there ya have it. Life has been a little unblogworthy lately. All my creativity has gone into my mixtape cds. You can't have it both ways, Readers. It's mixtape cds or blog. These 80s cds just don't burn themselves. All I know is I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted one time to see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain.

No comments: