Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Toilets, Hogs, Boxes and Germans

This was a big weekend for us, folks. One that will require multiple exclamation points. You've been warned. BIG WEEKEND! Guess what we did this weekend!! We pottied in the toilet for the first time!! Hoorayyy!!! No, not me. I'm very skilled in this area already. Chase! Chase pottied for the first time this weekend! I'm a proud mama and have been telling everyone. EVERYONE. He is embarrassed, of course.

So embarrassed in fact,that he decided to move out. He and Ashtin hit the open road and headed to his Papa's house.



Good thing his Papa had a wide assortment of boxes to make a home.



He shacked up with some German chick and has refused to take my calls. (Please note the fabulous home furnishing drawings... and the family self portrait. Skills, People, I have mad drawing skills.)




In the end, I promised to stop embarrassing him with my pride. He left that German bitch and moved back home. So I guess I'll stop gushing about it. Except for this one last time of course. Good job, Chase!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That IS a big weekend! Nice job, Chase!