Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The 60s Walk it Out

Ok,I'm way behind on updates about what I've been doing lately and really I should post about that but I HAVE to post about a video that has made me laugh nonstop recently. It's my duty to share this with the world. There is a STRONG possibility that most people have seen this already but I'm not about to take that chance.

The following video is a 60s dance routine by Bob Fosse, who apparantly was way ahead of his time. Anyway, the song is called "Mexican Breakfast", from what I gather. Watch a few moments of this but don't feel that you need to watch the entire thing. Just watch long enough to get a feel for it.



60s all the way, right? Well watch the same video below but this time it's set to "Walk it Out" by Unk. Seriously, it will brighten your day.



You're welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watch this at least 2-3 times a week!! LMAO!!