Thursday, July 05, 2007

Road Trip!

A couple weeks ago we took a little summer vacation and had a great time. We went to Branson, MO and stayed in a 4 bedroom lodge along with my dad and stepmom; my sister Katie, her husband Gary, my nephew Jackson; and my sister Mandy, her fiance Tim and my nephew Ashtin. We had a really good time and other than Chase running a fever for part of the time, we really enjoyed it. However, I did not take too many pictures but I did want to share the ones I took.


This is my dad and my nephew Ashtin on the deck of our lodge. The boys adore my dad...



as well as my stepmom, Debbie.



Chase is finally big enough this year to ride some of the kids rides at Silver Dollar City.



But the puddles were a big hit too.



Well, that about wraps it up. Like I said, I didn't take many pictures this time. We all had a great trip, even if some of us were a little Grumpy by the end.


And oh yeah, I turned 30.

*cute cat to distract*
lolcats funny cat pictures

photo courtesy of www.lolcats.com

No comments: