Friday, May 19, 2006

Ramble on

**Disclaimer: This post will probably be very boring but I just have had no interesting inspiration lately so if you would like to just skip to the cuteness at the end, I wouldn't blame you.

What is it about the weather getting warm that makes my schedule break loose? It's like this every year. The sun comes out for a minute and suddenly my schedule is full every day of the week (or at least the weekend). Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it. But I also enjoy things like...oh, I don't know... sitting down? Writing in my blog? (I know, I've been a terrible writer lately) We have and had something officially planned for every Saturday from the beginning of May until the end of June. Between barbecues, holidays, birthdays, vacations and just parties in general-we are booked!

Speaking of vacations-we leave for Orlando next week. My oh so fabulous friend Holly (she lives in the Virgin Islands) gets married next week and I am in it! This girl has us partying nonstop from Friday to Sunday. Seriously? I don't know how I'll keep up. Chuck and I will be the ones to go home early every night-I'm embarrassed to admit. We are lightweights. There I said it. It's true that 4 years ago I used to drink 3 nights out of the week. But now? Maybe once a month. Maybe. If I get all wild and crazy and feel like a beer. So I'm expecting to fully embarrass myself on this trip-in front of all of Holly's friends. Yes, after 3 drinks-I'm done. I know you can't wait for pictures.

Also while in Orlando, we are going to squeeze in a trip to see The Mouse, of course. The dilemma is, I'm not sure which park to go to. Chuck and I were just there 2 years ago and went to 4 of the parks. We really enjoyed all of them and can't decide whether to go back to one that we went to last time or to go to one that we didn't make it to. There is even one that I've never been to-Epcot. *sigh* Decisions, decisions.

Did I mention that I totally screwed up our plans and came damn near a nervous breakdown last week? Oh yeah, it was great. So our plans since the end of February (or March-whenever it was)or so have been to head to Orlando on Thursday, do all the rehearsal parties on Friday, wedding on Saturday and head home on Sunday after checking out and returning our rental car. Well, late last week, I got an Evite inviting me to the rehearsal dinner on Saturday evening. After peeing my pants and saying a few prayers, I asked Holly what day exactly her wedding was on. You guessed it. It's on Sunday. So after scrambling to change our flight and hotel and car and babysitting arrangements and dropping a considerably large additional amount of money, we are now coming back on Monday-which should have been our plan from the start. They say that you should really pay attention to details but I just don't have time for that rubbish. *flips hair*

So to summarize, summer=busy, Orlando trip=drunk, The Mouse=dilemma, trip planning =nervous breakdown, Tiff=goodbye.

Cuteness to make this post actually worth your time:



3 comments:

Me said...

It sounds like things are crazy!! I've been wondering where you've been.

I hope you get a little bit of time to rest, and I hope your trip to Orlando is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh good times good times.. drinking 3 nights out of the week... If I remember correctly..(and some events I'm sure I don't) :) thursday friday and saturday.... "shut the door baby don't say a word" lol
smooches
kristin

Tiffany said...

Well, it's better than shitting them. Not that I'm pointing any fingers...