Friday, December 08, 2006

Top 10!

Ok, ok, you can all stop with the emails already! Fine! I get it! You are desperate to know my top 10 favorite shows on television at this moment. Ok. Stop with the hounding. I got the message.


#10 My Name is Earl- I really liked this show in the beginning. It was funny and new and cracked me up. This season however, I dunno. It's lost it's shine for me. We still watch it but, well, that's why it's at the bottom of the list.



#9 Medium- I like this show despite the fact that it's pretty much the same week after week. Somehow it's still good. That takes talent...or maybe it just feeds my dark side.



#8 Aqua Teen Hungerforce- Ok, I'll admit it. I'm a nerd. A big nerd who watches a basically obscure cartoon about some fast food on Cartoon Network. Go ahead make fun all you want but trust me, if you watch it, you will laugh too. I love me some Master Shake and that's all I'm going to say about that.



#7 Wheel of Fortune- Ok, I know you all are about to stop reading this post right now but trust me, it gets more respectable. I just couldn't live with myself for not adding a show that we watch every night. Pat Sajak is snarky in his heart. And that's why I love him. Especially when he bitch slaps the contestants for yelling their letters. I love it.



#6 Saturday Night Live- Even though I'm still in mourning over losing Tina Fey, the other cast members are still great and the show still continues to be one of the best.

Oooooh, we're down to the top 5. The suspense!

#5 ER- I lost track of ER for quite a few years but came back to it around 3 years or so ago. Maybe it got good again, maybe I had just forgotten but it's such a good show. Blood and guts, funny, sexy, occasionally heart warming, this show has a good mix.

#4 Desperate Housewives- Eh, ok, what can I say that hasn't been said by a million others. It's a great show, we're hooked, nuff said.



#3 Studio 60- Now this is a show near and dear to my heart currently. I have to say that I was a West Wing fan formerly so I was already predisposed to the quick paced and witty rhythm of this show. But the characters? Adorable and hilarious. It's the dry humor that I love and I'm praying this show stays on the air. From what I hear, it's struggling and that really breaks my heart so now I will do my duty. WATCH STUDIO 60 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! If you are already watching this show and saw it this week, don't you just love the new plotline with Danny and Jordan??? I love where this is going and my heart may have melted just a little while watching.


#2 Grey's Anatomy- Yes, I know, another shocker but what can I say? It's well written and well cast and well, just great all around.


#1 The Office- Oh my, I love this show. It is so funny that it's almost too much to handle sometimes. We do not miss an episode. Ever. And the episode where Jim sends Dwight a fax on Dwight's own letterhead to convince Dwight that it's a fax his future self is sending him? I may have mentioned to Chuck that in another life, I would have married Jim. Pam? Get it together girl. Oh right, I forgot to add that Pam is one of my Myspace friends and I regularly read her blog. Ok, so now you can no longer doubt my loyalty. Dinkin' Flicka.


So, that's it, my top 10. I hope everyone is satisfied. But wait! Of course you can have a bonus..

Bonus: 24 The only reason it is not in the top 10 is because it's not back with it's new season yet. Otherwise, you know where it would be.

No comments: