Friday, December 15, 2006

My Current Favorite Websites (that I haven't plugged here before)

Just so you know, I'm really anxious to do a Christmas present post but the problem is, a lot of people that I'm buying for, read this blog. I'm getting people some really cool things this year that I'm excited to tell about. So *sigh* I guess I'll just have to wait. So anyway, today we have 3 website reviews but these are cool too.

#1- Woot This is a shopping website that carries 1 product each day. "How boring" you say? Not at all. This one product is usually something pretty cool and it is HELLA CHEAP! I've only made one purchase from this website so far but it's a Christmas present for someone else. So I can't tell you about it. BUT let's just say they sell the same thing at Target for $300 and I got it for $150. I want one for myself so badly but that just isn't the Christmas way now is it? The one tip that I have about this website however is, don't read the comments. I'm not sure what kind of person comments on the Woot website but they are angry and never like the product for sale. Some of them are kind of strange too.

#2 Mamapop This one is a blog run by two ladies that are extremely funny. It's kind of a pop culture current events type blog and is oh so funny. It usually features YouTube videos that either a) make me laugh or b)cry like a baby. You must check this out.

#3 The Warholizer You can upload a picture and it turns it into your very own Warhol and a really cool addition to your MySpace...if you are into that kind of thing that is. Which I am.




Ok, so that's it. That's what I've been doing for the past month or so. Hope you find them as interesting as I do.

No comments: