Thursday, January 04, 2007

More pictures, less words.

We had a fabulous Christmas/New Year/Chuck's birthday! I don't have much to report but I do have pictures!! I'll be back soon with something a little more wordy next time, maybe.

Here's Chase and I enjoying Christmas, even IF he was a little possessed at that moment.


Chase and I opening his favorite/my least favorite toy of the year. Yes, it's noisy.


Jackson is getting so freakin big! Here he is with my mom...


And lounging with my dad...


And snuggling his "pelt"...


And hangin' with Uncle Chuck.


Chase and Ashtin did NOT play well together this year. I'm sure a fight was brewing at this moment. Ashtin's already taken off his pants in preparation. He fights dirty.


Chase got a big boy bed from Santa. Here he is on Christmas morning checking it out.


And here he is telling me that I rock!

As if he needed to tell me.

Hope everyone's holidays were as great as mine!

No comments: