Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Vegas in Review

It was brought to my attention this past weekend that I promised Vegas pictures here and did not deliver. Don't worry, I'm very disappointed in myself too. Without any further delay-VEGAS IN REVIEW! (Ok so, I admit, I don't have many. I don't think I took my camera out of my bag the entire time so I had to rely on friends. And they didn't take many either. And a lot of these? Yeah, they could have been taken anywhere. So basically, all you are getting are a few pictures of me and my friends. You are disappointed again, aren't you? *sigh* Well, I did go to San Antonio a few weeks ago and I got a picture that PROVES I was there. Maybe I'll post that one soon.)


Ok, this one was taken on the strip. How can you tell? Well by the big neon video sign behind us, of course! I could have sworn the Eiffel Tower at Paris was in the background of this picture but I guess not. Let's just say one of the highlights of this trip was being introduced to Mr. Vodka Tonic. I love him and he did show me a fabulous time. Even IF some of it is blurry... and missing an Eiffel Tower.




This one was taken in front of our hotel as we were headed to Studio 54 the first night. We look so sober. Awww. From left to right: Dru, Kristin, Julie, me and Jen.




Ok THIS one was taken AT Studio 54 - after we had been there for a while. Jennifer was in the process of spilling her cold drink down Julie's back. Julie screams as Jen says, "Ohhhh nooooooo!" I am obviously unfazed by the drama that is taking place around me. I think this is my favorite picture.



This one was also from Studio 54 and makes me laugh as well. Doesn't Julie's head look a little disembodied?




This next one is from Rain. It was a little smokey there, in case you hadn't noticed.


Finally, the picture you've all been waiting for. Those who have asked me time and time again, "Just what do your toes look like?" Well, here's the answer to your question. Now if you can just pick me out...



So, like I said previously, we had a fabulous time. I mean, really, Vodka Tonics and disembodied heads. What more can a girl ask for? Other than to have an Eiffel Tower show up now and then...

No comments: