Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Where did he learn this?

People have been asking me how I've been feeling since I found out about the new baby on the way and really, I haven't been bad at all. I have been very tired at times over the past couple weeks but really, that's it. Lucky, I guess. Chuck and Chase have been so good about letting me crash out on the couch when I need to that I may be taking it a little for granted.

Yesterday Chase and I were at home and I just couldn't shake the drowsiness that morning. So I napped lightly on the couch while Chase played with his toys and watched a little TV. Around 11ish, Chase came over to me and told me that he was getting hungry and he wanted some peanut butter and jelly. I told him that was fine and if he woke me when Franklin was over, I would make him some lunch.

Twenty minutes passed and I heard the credits start to roll. Chase came over, pulled the blanket off of me and says, "Time to wake up, Mommy. I'm taking your blankie." Then he walked away with it!

I think sometimes he takes after his mother a little too much.

No comments: