Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Blog-O-Rama

If you haven't noticed before, I have a bunch of blogs (and other websites) that I'm particularly fond of in the left sidebar. Dooce, Miss Doxie, and Amalah round out my top 3 favorites. However, a friend recently recommended a blog that I've been reading and it is just hysterical. It's called The Amazing Adventures of Overshare. It's written by a woman who has this coworker, who she calls "Overshare", that gives way too much information about her personal life. If you get a chance, you should check it out. Start here**. October is the beginning, so you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom but it really is some entertaining stuff. Hell, check out all these blogs. You'll soon learn how I REALLY spend my workday.

**For my technically challenged friends, if you click the underlined text in yellow-green, it will take you to the website. *smooch*

5 comments:

Muffy said...

I added the blog to my links too. I think its hysterical. I bet Dooce would get a real kick out of it since she likes stuff like that. I'm too chicken to send it to her though.

Erin K said...

Thanks for the link! Overshare is hilarious!

Tiffany said...

OOoo, notifying Dooce is a good idea. I think I'll email her. Not that I've ever done that before. *blushing*

Stacey said...

Thanks for the links! I love those sites!

Anonymous said...

I've added Overshare to my links too. She is too funny!