Monday, April 03, 2006

Tonight on Cops...

Saturday evening my friends are all hanging out at the home of Kyle, Kent, and Stuart getting psyched about their exciting night out with me they had planned for the evening, when out of nowhere this guy slams his car into a tree in their front yard! The police quickly come chasing after him, arrest him (I guess he had just been involved in a shooting), and start questioning everyone. Stuart just happened to be the only one that witnessed it so he had to stay for further questioning but they let the rest of our friends go. Turns out that the Cops crew was with them and Stuart is going to even be on an upcoming episode!!!

Unbelievable!!



Yeah, it is unbelievable because it's not true. April Fools!! What? Not funny? Yeah, I didn't think so either after I found out that it was all a joke. Of course I didn't find out that it was all a "joke" until after I had told 5 or 6 people at the bar.


My friends are bastards. All of 'em.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teee hheeeee. That was a good one, I believed it!!