Monday, December 19, 2005

Hi. My name is Tiffany and I am a sellout.

Ok, yeah, remember how I said that I was quitting my job and all that? Well, um, I sort of changed my mind. Let's just say that they made me an offer that I couldn't refuse. Most of me is terribly disappointed about not getting to spend every day with my son. However a small part of me is happy that I'll still be able to buy new shoes. In all honesty though, my new situation will allow us to get rid of a lot of debt and hopefully move into a shiny new home within the next year or so. So after much consideration, Chuck and I decided that I should stay and work on our financials and then reevaluate after a year or so. My bosslady did let me go to ten 4 hour days a week so that's at least a bit of compromise. I guess if putting up with angry patients moves us closer to where we need to be, I'll do what I have to do.

No comments: