Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What I did yesterday.

Let's see, yesterday I went to work, ate some meals, played with my son and...oh yeah, I quit my job. *stretches arms and smiles big* Ahhhhhh, that feels so good. I've decided to stick it out here until January 27th for numerous reasons but mainly so we can get someone decent hired and trained before I leave. Now, before you say it, I know. I can't be replaced. But well...we have to try. *snicker* It all went well, considering my boss is known to go off the deep end at times. There have been a couple rounds of negotiations but nothing that made any progress.

So what have I decided to do, you ask? Well, thank you for asking, I'm going to work from home (my dad's home) and run a daycare with my stepmother. So, I'll be able to spend all day with my son and still bring in some money to pay our TiVo bill (you should know, it's a DVR from our cable company but I will stil call it TiVo, even though it isn't actually TiVo).

So, yay me! I have lots of playdoh, Hot Wheels, and Jack's Big Music Show in my future. Goodbye stuffy office, goodbye overworked coworkers, and goodbye all you angry patients that want to yell about your medical bill because you think healthcare should be free. I'm off to play with my son.

No comments: